Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Upon joining the team, you will apply your digital marketing expertise and experience working with Customer Success, the Education team, Marketing, and Services to understand the Automox customer journey. You will be tasked with applying Automox’s proven processes to implement our solution to a scalable digital engagement program. The ultimate goal is to ensure that our clients have the right resources at the right time to drive the adoption of our solutions. You will design and execute the Momentum Customer Success model (define service delivery, customer experience, repeatable value realization programs, and programmatic customer outcomes). You will work with Automox team members to determine the best resources and content to serve customers, as well as the most effective methods for distribution and engaging the customer using our tech stack. You will also work with education and marketing for content creation when a need is identified. This is an exciting, highly dynamic, and creative role that is crucial to the success of the Automox Customer Success strategy!
What You Will Do
- Working with Customer Success leadership, define and execute on Digital Touch customer success strategy
- Define and execute Momentum Customer Success model (define service delivery, customer experience, repeatable value realization programs, and programmatic customer outcomes)
- Connect the customer success innovative Digital Touch strategies to operational execution resulting in exceptional delivery of top-line and bottom-line results.
- Develop adoption targets and strategies
- Work cross-functionally to gain program buy-in and support from key stakeholders across the company; ranging from sales to product owners
- Assure solid execution of the end to end customer success Momentum Program
- Track, measure, and iterate on the customer success Momentum Program for areas of improvement
- Influence contact data management strategy to facilitate successful program delivery
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
- Experience with reporting on an email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- Experience in developing and executing on tech touch and Low Touch customer success strategies
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have on colleagues and KPIs
- A data-driven mindset, a proactive attitude, and great organization skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent business acumen
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, and follow-through skills
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business
- Enjoys being challenged and stretched and is focused on continuous professional development and career progression
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $75,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.