Digital Marketing Manager, ABM at Alteryx, Inc.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Our digital presence is growing rapidly, and we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Digital Marketing Manager to help scale our marketing reach via account-based marketing (ABM). With a strong analytical and digital marketing background, this role will act as the digital marketing subject matter expert and collaborate cross functionally to build best in class, data driven ABM campaigns that generate target account engagement, pipeline and revenue.
This role requires hands-on experience in managing paid digital channels, cross-functional communication skills and demonstrated project management experience. The ideal candidate must be strategic, able to develop innovative solutions, take initiative and have a well-rounded digital background. They must have extensive experience successfully running digital programs that exceed ROI targets, and are motivated by analytics and audience insights to continually innovate and drive results.
- Develop and execute ABM digital strategies to hit aggressive target account engagement and revenue goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the internal marketing/sales team and external vendors to ensure campaigns are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing) to meet or exceed company goals
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaign data to identify opportunities for optimization and to continuously improve conversion and ROI
- Partner with content marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and compelling account and persona specific messages that are aligned to the buyer’s journey
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, share successes and learnings and recommend action plans for continual improvement.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing performance-based paid digital programs: programmatic display, paid social, SEM and ABM at a B2B company or digital agency
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, demand generation, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience in ABM platforms and vendors (Engagio, Sendoso, Terminus, RollWorks, etc.)
- Analytical and makes data-driven decisions to maximize ROI
- Ability and interest in owning the entire digital marketing program development, from strategy to execution
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Proactive, consultative, detail oriented and flexible
- Marketing technology savvy
- BA or BS in Marketing or a related discipline is preferred
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.