Digital Marketing Coordinator
Have you managed digital marketing campaigns, but always longed for greater influence over the strategy, planning, and execution of those campaigns? Are you nimble, analytical, entrepreneurial, and focused on continuous improvement? Do you love technology, and get excited by the impact it can make on a business? And do you want to directly contribute to the ongoing success of a thriving organization and grow with the company?
If so, you may be a great fit to help us grow and scale our company as Digital Marketing Coordinator. In this role, which reports to our Director of Marketing, you'll create interesting, data-driven, and relevant digital content that drives awareness and converts to sales.
The Receptionist, located in the RiNo district in Denver, CO, is the industry-leading, cloud-based Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that automates visitor check-in and directly connects employees with their visitors. Companies around the world trust our efficient, secure solution to create a great first impression. The Receptionist for iPad is running in more than 2,500 locations around the globe including with companies such as Yahoo, ADP, TripAdvisor, and Sphero. We have strong revenue and we are growing fast.
What you can expect from us:
- A commitment to professional development and support of your growth.
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- Hard work, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, driven, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and values contributions from each team member. No gossip. No BS. No buzzwords.
- Flexible hours from a combination of work environments including work-from-home in addition to a premier co-working space (Industry Denver), with outstanding amenities (e.g., recreation, cafe, networking, etc.). We track accomplishments and contributions – not hours in the office or number of vacation days taken.
- Competitive compensation package including unlimited PTO; and excellent coverage for health, dental, and vision.
- Free food at the INDUSTRY Cafe and a robust snack vault. We don't want anyone to be hungry.
What we'll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Using your digital marketing experience as well as your prioritization skills, attention to detail, analytical nature, and creativity for planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to increase conversions.
- Leveraging your business, financial, and organizational skills to monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Continuously growing your expertise by staying on top of new features and functionalities within tools (AdWords, HubSpot, Google Analytics, A/B testing software, Facebook, etc.), as well as industry best practices and trends.
- Resourcefully and masterfully optimizing campaigns by implementing a testing strategy across channels and preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing-to-sales data along with your recommendations.
- Thriving in our fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment, and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
- Demonstrating your alignment with our core values that is the FABRIC of everything we do: fun, authentic, bold, respect, innovative and collaborative.
- Laughing daily
- Minimum of 2 years' experience executing digital marketing campaigns in a marketing role (B2B SaaS start-up environment a plus)Â Â
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, business, or communications emphasis preferred, but not required).
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
*** For even more information, check out:
- The FAQ page: https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/#/
- Michael (Director of Marketing) sharing more about the opportunity: https://vimeo.com/335747954
- The Careers page on our website for more information on our culture, values, benefits, and organization as a whole: https://thereceptionist.com/our-story/careers/
The Receptionist is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteranÂ status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.