Digital Marketing Associate - User Acquisition at Ibotta
Are you passionate about performance marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Digital Marketing Associate - User Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying efforts in order to acquire high-quality users and increasing app and web usage within one of the most competitive spaces in the industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and analytically driven, while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and measure the performance of user acquisition campaigns across various advertising platforms. You will be directly managing programmatic video/display networks and affiliate marketing platforms such as Impact Radius.
- Support the User Acquisition team on social, search and traditional media efforts (direct mail, OOH, radio and TV) as needed.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy, and increased conversions.
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types. Report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Assign and manage creative requests for ads and landing pages with our internal creative team. Work with partners to develop creative while following our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the greater marketing team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Work closely with members of the Performance Marketing team to coordinate retention and referral media plans.
- Stay up-to-date on industry and competitor insights, and relatable changes within the mobile ecosystem.
- Conceptualize landing page tests to increase conversions. Work with the team to build out the tests, analyze performance, and implement winning variations.
- Take ownership of other ad-hoc requests, channels, and projects as assigned.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- Familiarity with Performance & Affiliate marketing
- 1-3 years of experience managing performance-based campaigns on various channels
Nice to have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience running user acquisition app-install campaigns and web campaigns
- Experience with traditional media channels like TV, radio, OOH, and direct mail.
- Understanding of mobile attribution models and use of attribution software
- Background in Google Analytics
- Experience running display advertising campaigns
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out almost $500 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.