Digital Marketing Associate - User Acquisition at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
Are you passionate about performance marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Digital Marketing Associate - User Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying efforts in order to acquire high-quality users and increase app usage within one of the most competitive spaces in the industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and analytically driven while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Saver Advocacy
- Develop and measure the performance of mobile user acquisition and retargeting campaigns across various advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and other social media platforms.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy and increased conversions.
- Actively test audiences, creative, copy, and media types and report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Collaborate on creative concepts with members of the greater marketing team and manage creative projects.
- Work closely with members of the Growth Marketing Team to coordinate campaigns across channels.
- Stay informed on industry and competitor insights, and relatable changes within the mobile and social ecosystems.
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types. Report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Assign and manage creative requests for ads with our internal creative and development teams.
- Potential to manage campaigns on search, display, affiliate, referral channels, and other ad hoc requests.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience managing performance-based marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS and CPA.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the current social advertising landscape.
- Hands-on in-platform experience running direct response campaigns across various different social media platforms, including but not limited to campaign trafficking, development, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Strong analytical expertise, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Manages budgeting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience running user acquisition app-install campaigns.
- Understanding of mobile attribution models and use of attribution software.
- Hands-on in-platform experience running display and/or search advertising campaigns.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $48,000-$58,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.