Are you passionate about performance marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Digital Marketing Associate - User Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying efforts in order to acquire high-quality users and increase app usage within one of the most competitive spaces in the industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and analytically driven while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Develop and measure the performance of mobile user acquisition campaigns across various advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Apple Search, and other programmatic ad networks.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy and increased conversions.
- Actively test audiences, creative, copy, and media types and report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Collaborate on creative concepts with members of the greater marketing team and manage creative projects.
- Work closely with members of the Growth Marketing Team to coordinate campaigns across channels.
- Stay informed on industry and competitor insights, and relatable changes within the mobile and social ecosystems.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field.
- 1-3+ years of experience managing performance-based marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and current social advertising landscape.
- Experience running marketing campaigns across various different social media platforms.
- Strong analytical expertise, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience running user acquisition app-install campaigns and web campaigns.
- Understanding of mobile attribution models and use of attribution software
- Background in Google Analytics
- Experience running display advertising campaigns
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation rage: $48,000-$58,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.