Digital Marketing Analyst
Wowza Media Systems is seeking a digital marketing analyst to collect, analyze, and report on all digital marketing data, while supporting the development, implementation, and optimization of marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven individual with a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies, who is able to support integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing analyst will support the marketing team to implement campaigns on time and on budget.
- Support all digital marketing channels, including SEO/SEM, website, social media, email, and paid advertising campaigns
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Assist with the instrumentation of conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to write, create, and develop relevant on-site content and landing pages while optimizing the user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-4 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to write marketing copy for a technical audience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or paid advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, etc.)
- Experience setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience in WordPress preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Who we are
Wowza Media Systems (www.wowza.com) creates streaming products and services for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from desktops to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business for over ten years, won numerous industry awards, and are driving over 20,000 customers in more than 170 countries.
We are committed to shaping the streaming industry and lead the way with products and services that both simplify streaming, and provide tools for advanced users to build their own customized solutions. By staying true to our focus on customer success we continue to redefine our industry and impact the world. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, Harvard University and Amazon
- Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
- Success based compensation that rewards performance!
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results.