Digital Marketing Account Services Manager at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As the Digital Marketing Account Services Manager at Daxko, you will sit on our marketing agency team and you will be responsible for motivating, coaching, and guiding our team of specialists, coordinators, and account managers to ensure our customers receive an exceptional experience as we manage a network of over 300 digital marketing clients in the health and wellness space from SMB to ENT.
As a leader, you will...
- Manage a team of 5+ specialists, coordinators, and account managers
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Evaluate and provide real-time feedback for individual performance & growth
- Develop digital marketing account services team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
You will also...
- Support the agency team and internal sales teams to achieve annual bookings goals and deliver on those new agreements
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed and building a plan to solve them
- Evaluate the performance of client campaigns through data analysis and assess such performance against goals
- Provide strategy guidance and oversight of client campaigns
- Support team members during client escalations
- Provide recommendations and then drive recommendations to decisions where needed for ultimate team growth
- Execute internal reporting practices to help support in Senior Leadership Team and Board presentations
- Support the Executive Director of Account Strategy & Services in building, training, supporting, and driving the account services team to success
- Support the Executive Director of Account Strategy & Services in creating a culture of growth
- 3+ years leading a marketing team
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts (e.g. content, email, SEO, PPC, social media)
- Familiarity with multiple digital marketing platforms & tools (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Tableau, Data Studio, BrightLocal)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Digital and agency marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, sales, and customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for leadership, coaching, and developing individuals
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments