Digital Inbound Marketing Manager and Search Specialist at NetApp
Digital Inbound Marketing Manager and Search Specialist
The Digital Inbound Marketing Manager for Hybrid Cloud And All-Flash Technology will be responsible for developing and managing inbound demand generation strategies and campaigns to create interest, generate leads and create sales opportunities for NetApp, the data authority for hybrid cloud. This position will work with other functional teams and drive initiatives that convert inbound leads to sales-ready leads, and accelerate existing opportunities. The Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and hands-on execution of these demand generation activities in support of our global marketing programs, and aligns strategies and tactics to marketing objectives, using data and metrics to set program goals – measuring impact and results in a regular, ongoing cadence.
Responsibilities and interaction
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addresses are less defined, requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope, requiring in-depth evaluation
- The individual will demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- This individual will work in a cross-functional team that includes marketing, Products, Engineering, and Partners to ensure consistency in SEO strategy, analysis, and content tactics
- This individual must work effectively with a range of teams – including directors and vice presidents – across functions and with external parties
- The ideal candidate is self-reliant to work well with limited supervision and direction, setting priorities and driving results independently
- This individual will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert in cloud data services
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others
- SEO, SEM experience for cloud and all-flash related products and solutions
- Organic inbound, search, social, and retargeting experience for digital marketing or products and services
- Active involvement in at least 2-3 large scale web site or technical development projects, from concept and design through development, QA and launch
- A minimum of 10 years in web/software-related production experience
- Experience observing and translating user research into business requirements
- Experience deploying mid-sized content management systems, including customization based on user requirements
- Experience working for mid- to large-sized web consulting agency or new media division of a major cloud company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in developing details plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools that deliver results
- Deep knowledge of the customers who buy hybrid cloud data services and all-flash technologies: their mindset, buying behavior and buying journey cycle, etc.
- Ability to create in-bound strategy plan with other members of the digital team to convert visitors into leads faster
- Proven skills making content strategy recommendations to help blog, social and content creation team to create relevant content for the hybrid cloud buyer based on data, industry trends, and best practices
- Expertise to optimize our websites (site structure, URLs, IA, metadata, redirects) to improve user experience, searchabilty, and search engine readability
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required. 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong understanding of NetApp solutions is preferred.