Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is transforming the world of IT Operations, and we’re looking for a Digital Experience Manager to help us create and execute world-leading digital experiences across Automox digital properties.
Automox is currently searching for a Digital Experience Manager, reporting to the Senior Director – Brand and Demand. This position will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team to conceptualize and build standout digital experiences on Automox.com that convert visitors into believers. We’re looking for someone who can take rough ideas, give them a digital structure, and then turn them into highly engaging web pages that attract and convert our target audiences. You’ll have the opportunity to showcase your wide range of skills, including digital marketing, content strategy, user experience, SEO, demand generation, content marketing, and more.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, content strategy, and marketing campaigns.
- You collaborate on designing and developing conversion-driven online experiences for all core audiences and buyer journeys.
- You evaluate and analyze the performance of digital journeys so you can refine and optimize digital strategies to drive deeper engagement and increased conversions.
- You generate innovative ideas, such as new digital concepts and multimedia experiences, to build a robust audience and bring repeat visitors to the digital journeys.
- You understand customer needs throughout their buyer journey; from searching for answers to their initial questions to trying/buying SaaS products.
- You will support the marketing vision for the brand, including brand positioning, key differentiators, and customer engagement strategies.
- You know ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
- You work closely with UX, Design, Product, and Campaign teams.
- You have proven skills in written communication and online storytelling.
- You are comfortable with data and web analytics.
- You bring strong business acumen and a results-oriented focus.
- You demonstrate strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- You set KPIs/goals for campaigns and other initiatives in collaboration with marketing stakeholders.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.