Digital Demand Generation Manager
Greater Boulder Area
Job Position: Digital Demand Generation Manager
Position Location: Louisville, CO
Position Location: Louisville, CO
Are you a well-rounded, tech-savvy marketer? At Rogue Wave Software, you’ll have a chance to flex your lead gen chops and apply digital ideas and strategy to deliver results. A master of many realms, you’ll run digital programs, invent new ones, and tie cross-platform, multi-faceted campaigns together.
You’ll be part of the Demand Generation team, turning ideas into execution across all channels. With a distinctive digital flair, you’ll have a hand in all lead generation activities, including working with our top-notch content and operations teams. Your digital portfolio will include managing SEO, paid campaigns, social advertising, and partners/agencies when appropriate – regularly identifying growth opportunities, testing and experimenting with channels and approaches, tracking/reporting results, and optimizing for lead generation and conversion. You’ll also take on larger projects, spanning paid programs and sales enablement.
- Plan, execute, and manage paid campaigns: search, display, remarketing, and social advertising
- Create compelling ad copy to meet search engine specs, continuously testing creative, messaging, and positioning
- Monitor and drive SEO and organic performance through testing and best practices
- Launch and manage 3rd party programs, including content syndication, and maintain vendor relationships
- Implement and project manage programs across a variety of channels including but not limited to webinars, events, website, landing pages, email, collateral and more
- Create and maintain program playbooks to enable sales to support initiatives
- Provide input into programs and content based on data and digital best practices
- Work with marketing operations to deliver programs to defined target segments
- Track and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts and campaigns, leveraging insights to optimize across channels and initiate new tactics / campaigns
- Marketing projects - Lead or support other marketing communications and marketing activities that align with the strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams including product management and marketing operations
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including managing and executing SEO / SEM activities
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision to activate and manage channels, and collaboratively with demand generation managers to plan, track, and manage detailed work
- Hands on experience deploying, managing and optimizing digital programs including Google AdWords, display, retargeting, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Familiarity with industry standard tools and analytics packages, including Google Analytics
- Success with managing multiple programs and projects
- Proven lead generation, engagement, and optimization experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter, able to work in fast-paced environment
We are an agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment. To be a successful contributor you need to be a team player and willing to handle a wide variety of tasks daily.
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com.
Rogue Wave Software is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Read Full Job Description