Digital Commerce Leader
The Senior Manager, Supplier Marketing and Account Services is an integral member of the Global Marketing team. Working closely with Arrow’s eCommerce properties, suppliers and internal divisions, this individual architects a comprehensive and effective online and website marketing strategy with the appropriate digital and social assets to further Arrow’s brand awareness, consideration, website conversion, sales and profitability across multiple business distribution channels. This role will utilize consumer insights and analysis in developing solutions to deliver differentiated online content, social media strategies and overall web initiatives that allow for deeper audience engagement. This position will play a key role in the decision-making process including development of program ideas, creative, targeting, design, operation, and tracking of all digital marketing efforts. This role will bring expertise in all Internet marketing technologies and all things digital and online. This role will work closely with the suppliers and business units to determine the future marketing strategy using best in class ecommerce and digital marketing tactics to achieve growth targets for all Arrow eCommerce business units.
- Defines and builds business strategies that place all aspects of digital marketing efforts optimally within a set of broader multi-channel marketing objectives.
- Leads initiatives by aligning internal creative services and marketing teams, internal stakeholders and technology teams to effectively design and deploy digital programs.
- Partner with suppliers to present create on an online presence that supports the company goals.
- Coordinates the scheduling of multiple projects simultaneously
- Drives continuous improvement in the user experience, building a strategic roadmap for evolving the brand’s online experience through web, mobile and social channels.
- Creates and develops digital campaigns to promote the suppliers and the company’s brand and drive online traffic to our website and social media sites.
- Accountable for agreed digital marketing budget line items including oversight of related costs and results.
- Works closely with the global social media marketing teams and sets goals that align with business units and company-wide objectives.
- Utilizes web analytics data and modeling to create reporting on results and then develop new marketing programs and drive key marketing decisions.
- Measures the success of marketing programs and adjusting strategies based on results against defined key performance indicators.
- Implement innovative tactics to maximize the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of digital marketing efforts.
- Increases customer retention and lifetime value through effective use of database marketing/CRM techniques and targeted email marketing.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- MBA preferred, or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 8+ years experience successfully managing eCommerce, initiatives, digital marketing, website presence, and/or social media marketing.
- Experience orchestrating internal and external partners and agencies to deliver complex projects.
- Proven track record in building a successful, fast-growing ecommerce business, preferably in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated track record of embracing new digital marketing technologies and techniques to drive growth and brand differentiation.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement.
- Proven ability to take initiative, influences others, and achieves results in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- This position requires the ability to travel as necessary (up to 20%)