Designer, Marketing - Denver
Designer, Marketing (Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, Brand Designer, Communications Designer)
We’re looking for an experienced creative designer to bring our brand to life; in print, on our vehicles, in presentations, and within our digital products. This position is responsible for building out and refining the execution of the DispatchHealth brand across platforms. This is a visual/graphic design role, primarily focused on marketing collateral that is critical to the scale of our brand and products. It is ideal for a designer looking for high growth and the opportunity to also get involved with digital products and service design.
You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, data-informed, cross-functional organization. Expertise and experience with developing creative work for social and direct-to-consumer communication is also highly valued.
At DispatchHealth, you will…
- Take ownership of our existing collateral and brand assets
- Work with leadership to build a shared design language across platforms
- Get valuable feedback on your work directly from customers and team members, with an ability to constantly test and learn
- Design marketing collateral including one-pagers, brochures, direct mail, posters, etc.
- Create a wide range of digital assets including web graphics, advertising, email templates, social media, etc.
- Create, edit, and/or provide design consultation for internal and external presentations
- Interpret and present complicated data and clinical care concepts in a visually appealing and clear manner
- Manage multiple projects at a time, including the day-to-day production, in order to meet or exceed deadlines
- Manage the organization of internal and external collateral files, including those housed in third party platforms for asset management
- Maintain and organized system of assets and upload files to relevant management systems
- Provide expertise regarding multimedia presentations and use of technology to enhance presentations including development and implementation of communication materials to support organizational goals and objectives
- Work with outside agencies to update brand standards and work with marketing team to incorporate messaging into brand standards
- Fulfill internal creative marketing requests, ensuring projects are complete and timely
- Have a solid understanding of how communication design contributes to a larger brand and business strategy
- Be excited to stay ahead and current on industry trends
Your creative skillset includes…
- Graphic design fundamentals, including advanced typography, color theory, drawing etc.
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Understanding of the impact of design on efficiency, growth and brand-building
- Excellent organization and project management
- Detail-oriented asset production and execution communication
- Ability to drive and document design standards and patterns
- Experience designing for different audiences, including those who are very different from yourself
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
Even better if…
- You’ve worked in the Healthcare industry and have a passion for a patient-centric world
- You’ve taken your work from idea through to delivery yourself (including printing and delivery)
- Experience in digital product design
- You have designed websites from scratch, and have expertise with Sketch, Figma and other UI tools
- You have examples of documented design libraries, design systems or UI kits
- You excel at iconography or illustration
- Direct mail and sales collateral experience
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
Required qualifications include…
- A strong portfolio showing off your work, thinking and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design (or similar). Coursework or demonstrated experience in graphic design, print production, visual arts or a related field.
- 3-5 years of professional design experience in an agency, internal marketing or UX/UI department environment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free gym access
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.