Demand Marketing Manager
Demand Marketing Manager, Matillion
Are you bright, driven and excited by opportunity? Are you a proven demand marketer capable of building lead gen programs that deliver quality opportunities for sales? Are you someone who has successfully translated the art of digital demand into a metrics-driven science? We are looking for someone just like you!
Who We Are
Matillion is a fast-growing data transformation company founded in 2011 with offices in Denver, New York, Seattle, and Manchester (UK). Matillion ETL, our flagship product, was launched over 2 years ago and is in use by 500+ businesses all over the world including GE, Siemens, and Citrix. It is also the most highly rated app on the AWS Marketplace with a rating of 5 out of 5 stars - no small accomplishment.
The Matillion Marketing team is looking for an experienced Demand Marketing Manager to build, operate, and continually optimize our digital demand generation efforts to help achieve our company revenue growth goals. You will work with our Director of Demand Marketing and collaborate with product marketers and others to design and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive results that matter. You will have the opportunity to align our digital marketing and automation efforts with growth goals and play an integral role in helping build our sales pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect engagement programs.
The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative with experience across relevant channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities aligned to the buyer’s journey. This role requires a strong combination of strategy and tactical execution.
This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Marketing, and is located in our Denver, CO office. This role includes an estimated ~20% travel.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Participate within and contribute to our culture of results-orientation, quality, and culture that people love to work within
- Own the creation, implementation, and continual improvement of digital marketing campaigns that converts our target prospect audience to well-qualified sales opportunities.
- Institute and continually refine clear and accurate measurement of how demand generation efforts translate into revenue.
- Manage 3rd parties involved in demand generation activities (e.g. agencies) to maximize output per budget spend
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in collaboration with the entire marketing team
- Optimize the “marketing mix” and associated spend based on identified trends and insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance web, landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end prospect experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with creative, advertising and other vendor partners
- Experienced demand marketer who has a track record of exemplary focus on results, measurability, culture, and values. You’re the kind of demand marketer that has delivered results – while also being the kind of person that people prefer to work for.
- Proven ability to think and work strategically
- Proven ability to quickly comprehend complex topics and simplify to create understanding for others
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with both sales and product teams
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of change
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in demand marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, or product management
- Experience working with or for AWS, Google, Microsoft or Snowflake.
- Direct experience and certifications in at least one of the major marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and demonstrated ability to implement campaigns quickly
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus.