Demand Generation Specialist
We are searching for a Demand Generation Specialist!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Demand Generation Specialist do at Cyber GRX?
The Demand Generation Specialist is a great collaborator with a solid understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing and a relentless dedication to driving growth through measurable lead generation. This person will have hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Hubspot, be detailed driven and love multi-tasking.
We are looking for an always on, high performer who loves what they do and wants to join an amazing start up with a great team. This person will report to the growth marketing manager.
What your typical day will look like:
- You’ll work with the Growth Marketing manager to develop strategy, calendars and campaign plans.
- You will support and execute a variety of demand generation tactics including webinars, in-person events, direct marketing, video, and digital media
- You’ll use your solid writing skills and work with the Marketing and Sales team to create marketing emails, web page content and other key assets.
- You get to develop, execute and maintain email campaigns for multiple targets including list creation and segmentation, email development, and optimization and testing for email performance
- You will continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback from sales and marketing.
- You’ll track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI on a weekly and quarterly basis
- You will support VP marketing and sales team with event sponsorships, execution and logistics, including booth and shipping coordination, event emails, data imports, and lead distribution
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- You have 3-5 years experience building and executing demand gen campaigns – including building, executing and measuring email campaigns, landing pages and event management
- You have hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Hubspot
- Your Salesforce experience a plus
- You've dabbled with HTML and CSS email development
- You’ve managed and executed event sponsorships
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Company paid commuter benefits
- Flexible Vacation - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Generous Stock Options
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.