Demand Generation Specialist at Granicus LLC
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
The Demand Generation Specialist for the Local SMG markets will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership to execute integrated demand generation programs that drive revenue for this vital and fast growth market. You'll execute and manage full-funnel programs with a focus on awareness, driving pipeline, and revenue growth.
This role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, key understanding of marketing's impact to revenue generation, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Demand Generation Specialist will report to the Manager, Demand Generation and will work closely with Marketing Team Members, Business Development Reps, Account Executives, and Account Managers. This position can be based in St. Paul, MN, Denver, CO, Washington, D.C. or Remote.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for executing a comprehensive program strategy for the local SMG markets that align with the overall campaign focus and will oversee content execution that aligns with integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
- This role requires excellent organizational management skills in order to produce multi-stakeholder and large resourced projects such as webinars, advertising, ABM, tradeshows and more. You will work with writers, designers, operations professionals, SMEs and more to create programs that are impactful to the business.
- An awareness of what it takes to manage virtual events, tradeshows, exhibitions, or brand-led events related to relevant campaigns
- You understand that marketing is science, and art – Excel sheets are your friend, and watching the positive results of your experiments and tests excite you.
- Ability to foster relationships with key association, conference contacts, and influencers in the marketspace
- Basic copywriting skills for ads, briefs, emails and other assets.
- An understanding and ability to execute, build, and upgrade programs for funnel lifecycles for individuals and for accounts
- An understanding and ability to build programs and messaging for different personas
- Effective channel management, ranging from marketing emails to LinkedIn Ads to BDRs
- An understanding of reporting and organization to provide accurate and timely project reporting on all program marketing activities within your campaign.
- A background in campaign management for government software is preferred.
- You have a degree in marketing, communications or general business
- You have 2+ years in software marketing, government communications, business development, or high-touch sales
- You have experience working in key marketing systems, such as Salesforce, Cvent, Asana, and Zoom Webinars
- You are comfortable with writing and communications, and know a good subject line from a great one
- You have project management skills and an understanding of how to engage with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- You possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- You are a self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
- You are passionate and/or experienced in working with public sector entities
- You have experience working with distributed and international teams
Location: St Paul, DC, Denver preferred. US or Canada Remote available for the right candidate
Travel Requirements: < 25%
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/