Demand Generation Specialist at Vertafore (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist who will help develop, execute, and optimize campaign strategy designed to create leads for the sales teams. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, creative, and can work independently but also collaboratively.
- Build Marketo programs and track performance for all agency sends, content, webinars, programs
- Maintains and updates weekly email stats and metrics
- Manages Demandbase advertising and owns vendor relationship
- Work with vendors on content syndication/advertising and pulls leads on a weekly basis
- Quarterly reporting on active nurture streams
- Owns all A/B testing and presents on monthly findings
- Create, manage, and execute go to market demand gen plan and strategy for ABM or One-off campaigns (Nationwide, InsurLink Direct mail) + present/train sales on plan
- Responsible for owning webinars from start to finish (content/topic development, operations, working with speakers, hosting webinar)
- Monthly renewal reminder emails - builds and schedules emails to help support Sircon team
- Weekly demand gen update - weekly email update to inform sales and marketing on agency demand gen initiatives and results
- Helps plan and coordinate editorial calendar and quarterly spend
- Manages Wrike calendar - agency emails
- QA's all Marketo emails and programs to ensure proper tracking
- Updates Salesforce campaigns to give sales all the information they need to have meaningful conversations.
- Builds target lists for campaigns and works with ops when needed
- Participate and coordinate content creation process and topic brainstorms
- Responsible for managing design requests and creating tasks for content creation process
1-2 years in B2B marketing role
BA/BS degree in related field preferred
Solid understanding of campaign development and management across digital marketing channels
Experience with buyer's journeys and orchestrating programs, vehicles, and campaigns to effectively reach audiences
Experience with at least one of the following marketing automation software: Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot
Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Additional Requirements and Details:
Travel required up to 10% of the time.
Located and working from an office location (once it is safe to do so).
Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is about bringing together diverse and talented teams to make an immediate impact in insurance software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, using advanced techniques to create new "ways and value" for the insurance industry to impact our ever-changing industry.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical and mental disabilities, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.