At Marketo, we are creating the world's leadingengagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authenticexperiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion forinnovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful.We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fastpaced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist. Theposition is on Marketo's Award-Winning Commercial Demand Generation team,reporting into the Head of Demand Generation, Commercial. The role will befocused on prospect-facing demand generation – driving leads through awareness,consideration and decision stages to support our new logo business. The rightcandidate for this position will be a self-starter, savvy with marketingtechnology, data-driven, excellent writing skills, able to work across teamsand a desire to excel and over-achieve at every step of the way. The MarketingSpecialist will leverage multiple channels to execute demand generationcampaigns including email, web, webinars, digital, field events and lead nurture.Above all, the role will require the right attitude – a willingness to learn,the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the drive to produceworld-class campaigns.
This role sits in our Denver office.
What will you do?
- Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted email and nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Build webinars reaching our ideal prospects
- Analyze success of programs and optimize where needed
- Determine content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
- Partner with Segment Marketing to refine messaging and content for targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Collaborate with digital, field, and other demand gen marketers to build account-based marketing campaigns
- Develop monthly and quarterly multi-channel program plans that will ensure we hit our revenue goals
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals
Is this you?
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment
- Must be a quick learner, hands-on experience using Marketo or another Marketing Automation software or email marketing solution
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com CRM experience, including creating custom reports, special views for Sales
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation/lead generation
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and process
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Comfort with working with Sales to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, proactively coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.