At Flatfile, we believe that humans shouldn’t have to struggle to use the data that drives our work forwards. We create beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
What do a grocery store, an early-stage e-commerce startup, and Fortune 500 insurance company all have in common? They are all Flatfile customers, for one.
Regardless of segment or geography, accessing usable data quickly is a baseline requirement for operating your business today. Flatfile serves as a crucial bridge between messy, 3rd party data and our customers’ systems. We call this data onboarding, and we view it as both a challenge and an opportunity to serve every company in the world.
About the role
Flatfile, the leader in data onboarding, is looking for a marketing leader to help us convert prospects to customers - faster - and better!
This role is equal parts strategy and execution as you will be collaborating across functions to continuously drive improvements to Flatfile’s customer journey. The ideal candidate will have a background in demand generation/ lifecycle marketing with experience crafting data-driven strategies that increase conversion.
You will . . .
- Improve and optimize existing marketing efforts to build a scalable demand generation function; identify the right mix of inbound vs outbound, digital vs traditional, and paid vs organic.
- Execute and measure full-funnel campaigns with a focus on awareness, driving demand, accelerating pipeline, and achieving revenue growth.
- Partner with Content marketing to create broad market awareness through email marketing, video, and podcast creation, to make sure our message is heard by the right audiences at the right time.
- Own and track marketing pipeline, marketing’s overall contribution to revenue, and lead attribution to determine the performance of various marketing campaigns and channels.
- Work with Design to create new assets related to campaigns.
- Own email marketing campaigns - managing the calendar, email creation, scheduling, and execution.
- Work closely with Flatfile’s web team to run data-driven experiments on the Flatfile website, e.g. A/B tests, and create website personalization.
- Partner closely with the Flatfile sales teams to assist with outbound campaigns; experience with ABM is a plus.
- Deploy and optimize paid advertising budgets across both general awareness and targeted performance efforts.
You have . . .
- 5+ years of demand generation or growth marketing experience in B2B SaaS, ideally with some potion spent marketing a technical solution.
- Experience running marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- A passion for data-driven testing and the ability to quickly iterate on marketing activities based on experiment results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills and are able to prove what is or isn’t working.
Bonus points for . . .
- Experience at an early stage or high-growth startup.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 annually
Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile's equity plan
Our goal is to be the best remote company in the world. We take this very seriously and aim to treat every employee like a million-dollar hire.
We’re team-focused here: we look for great teammates (not just great individuals) and strive to be a place where you’re surrounded by the best people in your career, where we all make each other better.
What we offer . . .
* The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
* Unlimited discretionary vacation, and recommend a minimum of 3 weeks
* Comprehensive healthcare plans (including Vision and Dental), with fully covered options for you and your dependents
* 24/7 access to a Health Advocate
* Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
* Short term disability insurance
* 12 weeks of paid parental leave
* 401k retirement plan, with 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
* Equity options