Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for innovative go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how people build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to lenders, loan servicers, and real estate agents to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join the team as both a strategist and hands-on contributor. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for crafting and executing full funnel campaigns geared to drive high-velocity pipeline growth. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of integrated campaigns, move quickly, uncover new opportunities, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If this opportunity gets you excited, please apply below! We look forward to speaking with you very soon. (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what will make you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until October 28, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state, but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen. When we return to office, we will have a hybrid work model in place that will allow employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week.)
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $110,000 - $125,000, with a 10% performance bonus target. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Demand Generation Manager
- Curious: You are passionate about uncovering new opportunities, testing ideas, and enjoy challenging the status quo.
- Data-driven: You are a strategic thinker, with an analytical mind and enjoy making data-driven decisions. You’re excited about testing assumptions and using your learnings to optimize campaigns
- Gritty: You’re resourceful, eager to learn, and excited about finding new, creative solutions with a “get it done” attitude
- Collaborative: You’re great at working cross-functionally with different teams, synthesizing feedback, and communicating across stakeholders
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Execute multi-touch marketing programs (leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics) to support achieving annual and quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- In partnership with the marketing team, execute campaigns leveraging a variety of channels, including email, paid social, display, events, SEM and SEO.
- Help to scale and execute our account-based marketing programs and ensure alignment with larger enterprise sales initiatives and goals.
- Work with marketing operations and business analyst to create dashboards, track metrics and reporting against planned goals including: revenue, pipeline, funnel health, data hygiene, etc.
- Collaborate closely with sales to educate, inspire, support, and promote the integrated campaigns and demand gen program to ensure tight S&M alignment
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to support the development of integral company assets, creative, and messaging
- Develop a deep understanding of Homebot’s customers and buyers journeys to inform strategic alignment on go to market strategies
- This role will report to Director of Marketing
- You will work closely with product marketing, sales, and external partners (i.e. agencies)
Experience & Qualifications
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience related to demand generation, growth marketing, or paid acquisition
- Hands-on experience executing multi-touch campaigns across a range of digital channels including SEM, SEO, paid social, display, events, and webinars
- Thorough understanding of the B2B buyer journey and accompanying strategies including persona development, lead scoring, attribution metrics, audience development and segmentation
- Experience working a fast-paced, startup environment
- Data-driven, analytical mindset, ability to produce actionable insights that drive strategy and further optimizations
- Experience working with a modern B2B martech stack including Salesforce, HubSpot, CDPs, A/B testing solutions, reporting, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- You are familiar with marketing to mortgage loan officers
- Experience using Hubspot
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 90 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at homebot.ai