Demand Generation Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the Checkr business. One of the key components of the marketing team is Demand Generation. This team has the responsibility to turn the Checkr story into experiences that span the customer lifecycle resulting in strong pipeline, engagement and renewals. The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is a critical member of this team collaborating with stakeholders to create and implement high performing experiences. This individual needs to be skilled in both planning and execution, able to work cross-functionally, and leverage internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver effective results. The ideal candidate will bring to the table past experiences orchestrating integrated campaigns across multiple channels including paid media, social, email and events to meet projected goals around marketing qualified leads and penetration within targeted accounts.
- Build demand generation programs setup to help sales achieve their monthly and quarterly goals
- Identify right time, right place and right offer to develop interest and convert to engagement across channels while managing and negotiate vendor contracts for the marketing tactics
- Partnering with the Event Manager, create campaigns for events to ensure on-site engagement, meetings and conversion from participation as well as follow-up to generate high ROI
- Work with cross functional teams and vendors to create and execute programs to mature existing leads and convert opportunities to close including: webinars, demo day events, always-on campaigns, partner driven engagements, and digital activities.
- Review metrics and adjust programs to increase performance and results
- Present internally to stakeholders and executives around programs, results and anticipated next steps
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field but we love over achievers without a dress that can think critically and deliver results
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Extremely organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in planning and executing field marketing strategies and events for a B2B technology company is essential
- Strong experience in marketing, across the entire mix of marketing tactics including but not limited to events and webinars
- Willing and able to travel 20% of the time
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $114,750-$135,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.