Demand Generation Manager at Granicus
More about Granicus:
Granicus provides technology and services that empower government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 220 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. For more information, visit granicus.com.
- Provide strategy and execution of Fed an State markets including the plan, execution and delivery of leads that turn into opportunities for our Federal and State sales teams
- Own, analyze, and communicate the strategy, execution and metrics of the demand generation funnel - inquiries, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and pipeline.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize full-funnel, integrated demand generation campaigns in partnership with sales and using best practice approaches.
- Work with sales managers and their teams to drive upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance and sales needs
- Coordinate with Business Development Reps & Manager to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support BDRs and sellers in lead generation and pipeline creation.
- Support team in defining full-funnel content marketing strategies spanning long form documents (eBooks, whitepapers), blogs, events, tradeshows, user groups, webinars, infographics, videos and the like in integrated campaigns, optimizing towards revenue contribution and predictable revenue growth.
- Lead development of Account Based Marketing strategy and execution for priority accounts.
- Drive partners / 3rd parties strategy to identify and drive demand generation and funnel building activities that drive pipeline.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field, MBA preferred
- Manager level or better experience in demand generation with SaaS companies
- Federal and/or State government marketing experience
- Strong leadership/motivational skills with a strong track record delivering results against aggressive goals and driving teams to meet those goals
- Strong writer with proven ability to communicate market messages in a variety of media: eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, ads, email
- Experience in working directly with sales
- Ability to confidently and enthusiastically present to audiences including coworkers, customers and prospects
- An enthusiastic, high energy team leader who is viewed as a "doer" on the team and across internal organizations
- Willing to travel as needed
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.