Demand Generation Manager at DAT Solutions
Demand Generation Manager
Demand generation captures the umbrella of marketing programs that get customers excited about DAT IQ products and services. This position is responsible for building the B2B demand generation programs that are designed to build IQ brand awareness, launch DAT into the Shipper market, and promote DAT products and services, as well as create buzz and establish customer loyalty.
The demand generation manager must be a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound B2B marketing, not just landing pages with lead capture forms. We are looking for a demand generation manager with a proven track record of success driving revenue orchestrated with omni-channel marketing programs. Aside from the need to create buzz and orchestrate multi-channel marketing programs that drive demand and revenue.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Develop metrics and measures to communicate with the management team in order to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Perform market analysis and create market development plans for targeted verticals. Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences by vertical market.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- Ensure that content reaches the right target prospect, in the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Create a customer loyalty and referral program. Measure, analyze, and develop programs that maximize customer retention.
- Create Upsell and Cross-sell programs that maximize customer MRC.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs and materials that support sales enablement.
- Lead the strategy for maximizing tradeshows and events working with the Product Marketing Manager, Content Manager, and Tradeshow Manager.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of B2B demand generation experience, preferably in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of B2B marketing campaigns and use of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital to drive leads
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and spend while also providing high-level reporting to senior management
- Skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.