Demand Generation Manager
Job Title: Demand Generation Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Senior
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Demand Generation Manager, at Xactly, you'll be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns that effectively position, promote, and drive demand for Xactly's secure, cloud-based incentive compensation and performance management solutions. In this role, the candidate will closely partner with the digital channels for demand generation that drive Xactly's business goals. Today, these channels include SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social, content syndication, events, email (outbound and nurture), and webcasts. Create and deliver marketing campaigns based on a strategy designed to achieve demand generation goals (MQLs and SALs). Develop and execute marketing programs, targeted at priority customer segments and industries, which unify multiple tactic types (digital programs, in-person events, industry trade shows, and direct marketing) in a single, integrated plan. Plan and execute on new acquisition and cross-sell marketing campaigns that achieve demand generation targets. Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, scalability, ROI and pipeline generation.
Xactly's demand generation and digital team comes from all over the country and has experience working across large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas, tactics, and strategies from our backgrounds to drive top of the funnel lead activity and pipeline. We partner across all marketing functions, including lead generation, product, and the sales organization to ensure our go-to-market strategy is supported through the right marketing campaigns and programs to drive top of funnel volume and support company growth. We are committed to help drive sales through the right programs, channels, tactics, and content to tell the Xactly story!
The SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing integrated marketing programs.
- Working knowledge in Salesforce, Marketo, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and LinkedIn
- Proven success in campaign strategy execution, including development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand and increase market presence in as SaaS environment.
- Understanding of marketing trends, tactics and best practices, both individually and as a component of an integrated marketing plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to excel in a start-up environment.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Meet all relevant stakeholders within marketing, sales, lead generation, and product
- Work in partnership with demand gen and digital team to identify areas of opportunity/assessment of our campaign health
- Build out integrated campaign plans for remainder of FY20
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be in execution mode for demand generation programs
- Help analyze initial performance with recommendations for optimization
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be developing integrated campaign plans for 2021
- Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.