Demand Generation Manager at Peaksware
Join a team of musicians looking to make a positive change in the music industry!
As Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible for online advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), web development, and analytics. This role regularly interfaces with other marketing managers to generate and nurture leads for both the SmartMusic and Finale software products.
We’re looking for a performance-driven creative marketer with a killer instinct for building campaigns that outperform. Your strategy will drive new customer acquisition and awareness through targeted digital advertising and effective website management.
As Demand Generation Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute SEO strategy. Includes monitoring rankings, performing keyword research, developing strategies to target desired keywords, and working with content managers to ensure effective optimization on new blog posts and web pages.
- Develop and maintain WordPress sites by coordinating with creative, content, and engineering teams
- Build campaigns that support new product launches, existing product upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Manage and optimize campaigns continuously, running A/B and multivariate tests for ads, website, and landing pages
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign KPIs with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, ensuring data integrity across digital marketing stack
- Data Analytics: Ability to support the marketing team's strategy using Google Analytics and Tag Manager to implement tracking across channels and deliver custom dashboards
- Digital Marketing: Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google AdWords tactics and best practices to increase website traffic and conversions across the customer journey
- User Testing: Ability to run A/B and multivariate tests to optimize landing pages and user funnels
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work cross-functionally with customer, creative, and data teams to produce a seamless customer experience
- Background in B2C and/or SaaS
- Background in or passion for music and/or education
- Experience using ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weightlifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
MakeMusic is an industry leader in interactive music learning, notation software, and virtual instrument technology. MakeMusic joined TrainingPeaks, Alfred Music, and TrainHeroic under the umbrella company Peaksware in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Peaksware has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" six times and was voted #15 of 100 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list! Through a unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions and provides services focused solely on their respective markets to help guide people along their own journey of improvement and skill development.
SmartMusic is an award-winning interactive music software that provides a deliberate practice environment for students in band, orchestra, and choir. With a subscription to SmartMusic, students have unlimited access to the world’s largest accompaniment library for all ages and skill levels, which includes thousands of pieces of music.
Most of the employees at MakeMusic are musicians and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce!