Demand Generation Manager
We’re looking for a creative and operationally strong Demand Generation Manager to help grow and optimize the Brandfolder marketing funnel. You’ll be responsible for architecting integrated campaigns that can scale and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate has proven experience leading campaigns and optimizing ROI across a broad range of traditional offline and digital marketing channels - from executive events to SEM, ABM and more. This new role will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive our engagement with leaders across target lines of business and industries.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack, by providing tools and strategic insights that increase their brand engagement. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute creative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Develop demand generation strategy for applicable national and regional events. Attend and support events as needed.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partner with BDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
- Provide regular reports of campaign status, results, and tracking and measurement
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Develop and implement ABM campaigns, with touch points across multiple channels (e.g., social, display, direct mail, email, phone, etc.).
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics within and across campaigns
- Create and manage web properties in coordination with the design and development teams to optimize our owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation and conversion
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You’re highly curious and exceptionally creative
- 5+ years of high-tech B2B demand gen marketing
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in inbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, and events.
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products and messaging
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Strong Google Analytics expertise
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo a plus
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Monthly company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute and measure brand engagement. Loved by globals brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.