Demand Generation Manager, New Venture at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
About FIS Impact Labs
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation organization has launched an innovative new venture that is currently in stealth mode. We are looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the venture!
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale an incredibly exciting new venture while leveraging FIS strengths to dramatically accelerate success. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape and provide immense value to our customers!
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We are looking for an exceptional Demand Generation Manger in Denver, CO who is passionate about SMB (small and medium-sized businesses) acquisition within the B2B space. This position is a significant driver of new and profitable business growth for the venture.
- Maintain deep understanding of target customer segments and associated behaviors, e.g. sector, geographic presence, etc.
- Establish relationships with new SMB customers and channel partners and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Prospect for potential SMB customers using various direct methods such as networking and lead generation tools
- Lead referral strategy for partners across key distribution channels
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Ensure smooth SMB customer onboarding process by providing ongoing feedback to product team to optimize customer’s onboarding experience
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Report on sales activity
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Maintain relevant data on prospects and customers in CRM
- Work with Operations team to address potential problems and ensure a great experience during the implementation process.
- Provide feedback to Head of Growth on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Create and implement attractive value propositions for SMBs and ensure service offerings stay competitive and relevant to customers’ needs
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Work with FIS Sales teams to identify opportunities to cross sell
- Experience selling at the senior management level with a proven track record of routinely closing deals
- Highly motivated individual with 3-5 years demonstrated success in consultative/solution-based selling in a B2B environment within the payments industry
- Ability to travel
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to design, implement, and document new processes and policies
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610 - 180,790. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.