Demand Generation Campaign Analyst II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Management
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and manages the execution of high-impact demand generation campaigns that include generating, nurturing and scoring leads.
• Identifies, analyzes and communicates market trends, key competitive dynamics and resulting strategic sales opportunities.
• Works with internal marketing resources, utilizes a variety of addressable media, individually or in combination, to produce and deliver communications to compel prospects to contact the sales team.
• Analyzes data from various channels and prepares targeted prospect lists.
• Prepares sales toolkits (proposals/FAQs/Overview presentations) based on documentation from product teams.
• Develops closed-loop processes to measure and assess ROI for communications, campaigns and sales results.
• Adjusts tactics and techniques based on campaign results.
• Owns and manages the demand generation budget.
• Ensures communications are in line with FIS corporate branding.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Requires working knowledge of FIS products/services as well as general banking operations and procedures
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires a minimum of five years marketing experience and at least one to two years focused on business to business demand generation campaign activities (financial services experience is a plus).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.