Demand Generation Analyst
Are you innately curious? Love to hunt down new ideas and prove they will work with data and research? Do you like to work with energetic sales and marketing folks and like to help teams succeed? Do you enjoy the freedom to plan your own day, work both strategically and tactically, and make a difference each and every day?
Then you must join Catapult Creative Labs as the latest new hire! Catapult Creative Labs is a full-service digital marketing consulting shop headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Catapult specializes in working with enthusiast brands in the outdoor, equine, marine, healthy living spaces. Catapult offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work some very interesting clients.
We are looking for our great next teammate who will be instrumental in helping us take our sales and marketing efforts to the next level. Our demand generation analyst will be someone who is driven to build, test and investigate how to best drive leads for our internal sales teams. Being results driven, data focused, and being detail oriented will be critical to making this role succeed.
- Using existing databases and HubSpot, create lead strategies, rooted in data, that attracts, nurtures and converts leads on behalf of Catapult Creative Labs
- Research and interpret existing databases to drive leads towards business performance, understanding drivers and trends across the target markets Catapult works in
- Working with technologists, create a strategic plan that ties together existing systems to quantify and qualify leads
- Create a reporting dashboard that is intuitive and adopted across the organization
- Manage data for effective use by the marketing and sales teams to enhance operational efficiency
- Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements and automations that contribute to efficiencies
- Provide segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns within HubSpot, ensuring proper lead flow
- Work with sales teams to ensure clean and accurate use of CRM system data, understanding system capabilities and processes
- Working with data and analytics including: identifying and correcting data quality issues, performing detailed analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc support for Sales and Marketing Organizations
- Responds to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT
- 2-3 years’ experience with Marketing Automation Systems, specifically HubSpot
- 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally with great communication skills
- Media Radar, Salesforce, and Winmo experience is desirable but not required
- Advanced proficiency in excel
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management