Demand Gen Manager at BombBomb (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
Demand Gen for a typical SaaS company is all about out-maneuvering your competitors for market share. Not at BombBomb. We’re leading a new approach to building customer relationships called Human-Centered Communication. That’s why we need a creative demand-generation leader who wants to build thought-provoking, original marketing campaigns that change the way people think.
This might be you if… you love diving deep into our customers’ problems and finding ways to connect with them. You bristle at the thought of “random acts of marketing” and strive to integrate sales and marketing efforts across the customer experience. And you’re energized by the challenge of doing something new and developing converts along the way.
What you will do...
- Lead our sales and marketing teams in managing our target account lists
- Work with our heads of Growth and Brand & Product Marketing to create content that
sell our prospects on the problems BombBomb can help them solve
- Create compelling offers and multi-channel campaigns that drive prospects to experience our software and result in a predictable sales pipeline of qualified leads
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to create a consistent, effective, and human-centered buying experience for our future customers
- Identify SEO opportunities and inform future content paths
- Develop KPIs and reporting processes for across all aspects of demand gen, and accurately track and convey these metrics to leadership
- Optimize and evolve the bombbomb.com website experience
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Oversee team of digital marketers, designers, and content creators
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Planning & Organizing: Establishes appropriate goals and priorities to accomplish objectives
- Adaptability / Flexibility: Agility in adapting to change
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that tasks and processes are accurate and complete
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving: The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Technical / Functional Expertise: Possesses the technical/functional knowledge required to perform the job
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, SaaS experience preferred
- 2+ years in a demand generation role
- Experience in implementing enterprise-level demand programs
- Experience in lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven track record of working with paid media and syndication vendors
- Proficient at developing compelling, on-brand messaging across all marketing channels
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Marketo and/or Terminus experience is a bonus
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $105,000 - $135,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
The Demand Gen Manager can work fully remote, but also has the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth