Customer Support Specialist
At TrueCoach our mission is to improve the lives of fitness coaches and their clients. We are building tools that have helped over 10,000 coaches worldwide save time, grow their business, and deliver a better experience for their clients.
Being on the frontlines of customer satisfaction takes patience and a great sense of humor, but when the vast majority of our customers love us... negative interactions are few and far between. We’ve got a solid foundation, but we’re just getting started.
TrueCoach is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You are a service-oriented support professional who thinks on their feet, loves going on bug hunts, and approaches conversations with patience, empathy, and the customer’s goal in mind.
As an early stage employee and our first dedicated Support Specialist, you will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to help shape the future of TrueCoach Customer Support.
Your primary focus will be on support conversations that require a more technical eye. As we get close to releasing a fully-integrated payment processing system, you will be a key addition to the Customer Success team, ensuring smooth implementation and that all payment inquiries and issues are resolved. You are a strong cross-team communicator and can quickly identify and triage bugs and issues that arise.
- Providing world-class customer support via Intercom Inbox
- Creation and maintenance of tutorials, screencasts, and content for our written knowledge-base
- Conducting scheduled 1:1 support calls with customers
- Identify, communicate, and triage issues (and propose solutions)
- Assist customers in the implementation of our payments integration
- 2+ years Customer Support experience in the software industry
- Has experience working in payment processing systems
- Is highly patient and empathetic
- Is detail oriented and a problem-solver by nature
- Is a creative and effective communicator - with personality!
- Is passionate about health, fitness, and learning new things
- Ability to work on-site with the TrueCoach team in Boulder, Colorado
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with the product as a coach and/or client
- Experience with Intercom Inbox
- Experience with Stripe Payments
- Experience writing bug reports for a development team
Our Core Values
- We are customer centric
- We pursue excellence
- We are humble
- We are transparent
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance