Customer Success Email Specialist
Do you love the clear metrics and immediacy of email campaigns? Do you know your CTR from your CTOR? Do email personalization errors make you cringe? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you’re an email geek and Webroot is looking for you.
If you have a passion for data analytics, an appreciation for customer experience, and an inherent curiosity about how customers behave and why, this is your chance! Webroot’s consumer email program is well-oiled and mature, and to continue onward we need a data-driven marketer to build user-focused customer journeys through email.
As an email specialist in our Broomfield, CO office, you will help the Customer Success organization fulfill our namesake mission. You are responsible for identifying messaging and segmentation opportunities using our treasure trove of product data. You work cross-functionally with our Marketing Communications and Information Systems teams to stand up new automated programs based on your observations. Your fierce love of quality assurance will ensure that your emails render beautifully across all environments. Your knowledge of deliverability best practices will shepherd our emails into the inbox. You live and breathe for data analytics and actionable insights. You would never dream of a “set it and forget it” philosophy on your triggered sends, because there is always opportunity to improve through strategic testing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be needed when delivering vital messages to both customers and internal members. You will have the freedom to innovative and let your creativity shine – as long as the data supports it!
- Day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of consumer segment objectives
- Ownership of the setup, maintenance, and review of ad-hoc and automated email communications
- Coordinate campaign deliverables with development and creative teams
- Measure, analyze and incorporate the use of product and behavioral data for optimizing campaign performance
- Aggregate data to inform strategic recommendations
- Maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technical field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years email marketing experience, preferably in subscription-based services
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation platforms
- Highly analytical with ability to understand complex multivariate experiments and internal product data
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML and SQL a plus
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success.