Customer Success and Support Specialist
FoodMaven is an innovative online marketplace and rapid logistics company bringing agility and flexibility to the U.S. food system. The company’s goal is to capture and reclaim revenues from lost food, estimated at $200 billion per year. FoodMaven sells high-quality local and oversupplied food from distributors, manufacturers and producers to restaurants and institutional buyers at about half price. With an efficient Internet marketplace, big data optimization technology, and agile logistics model, FoodMaven is good for profits, good for people and good for the planet.
FoodMaven is seeking a Customer Success and Support Specialist who is interested in getting in on the ground level of an exciting startup with a big mission. This role entails both customer support (CS) and customer success roles – including customer troubleshooting, developing CS workflows, managing CS needs using our support tools, proactive customer outreach, and upselling and building customer advocacy. This role has a strong potential for growth.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing and can be based in ourColorado Springs or Denver offices.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the main point of contact for support-related issues.
- Troubleshoot basic customer issues that don’t require routing or elevating to other team members.
- If needed, ensure support tickets are routed to the proper people for troubleshooting as well as follow-up on ticket resolution.
- Analyze and report on support-related metrics.
- Develop and manage customer support documentation as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to the customer support processes and tools – workflows, software platforms, content.
- Provide proactive customer outreach to complement the sales team’s efforts.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop customer engagement and revenue programs via email or other channels.
- Assist in the segmentation of customers and updating of Hubspot as needed.
- Capture customer feedback or ideas to share with marketing and product teams.
- Provide support to sales team as needed for various customer programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 2+ years of relevant inside sales and/or support experience in a B2B business or equivalent B2C business.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully supporting customers, troubleshooting and/or upselling products or services.
- Experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot.
- Experience with support platforms such as ZenDesk or FreshDesk.
- Strong communications skills via written-word or over the phone.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and ability to manage multiple projects on short deadlines