Customer Marketing Manager at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Manager of Resident Engagement is a game-changing role for FRONTSTEPS and the property management companies and community associations we serve. FRONTSTEPS provides a mobile app and tailored websites that give homeowners the tools to manage their resident experience, from paying assessments to registering guests to notifying community managers of maintenance requests – and more. Your job is to put these powerful tools in the hands of more homeowners, in partnership with our Customer Success team and clients.
You will become a resident expert on the needs, preferences, and expectations of homeowners in the wide array of communities we serve and develop communications plans that powerfully convey the value of their FRONTSTEPS solutions.
An ideal candidate will bring a proven track record in B2B2C communications, from program design and launch to measurement and optimization. The role requires strong collaboration and customer relationship skills paired with the project management and MarTech acumen required to establish scalable and effective processes. The Manager of Resident Engagement will lead communications plans that reach homeowners in thousands of communities with relevant, timely, and compelling messages – delivering greater convenience and transparency for homeowners while reducing operational costs for management companies and HOAs.
- Develop audience segmentation strategies in partnership with the heads of marketing operations and customer success
- Create, manage, and measure multi-channel communications campaigns for priority audience segments
- Partner with customer success to convey the value of joint homeowner communications and secure client agreement and participation
- Collaborate with product and customer success leaders to determine areas of focus for resident engagement programs and adapt messaging to reflect the latest product capabilities
- Present proposed communication plans to client representatives and update them on progress towards resident engagement goals
- Operate a standard campaign calendar in addition to tailored communication plans for key clients
- Manage to homeowner registration and usage goals, and develop and refine communications plans to achieve homeowner engagement KPIs
- Create client onboarding materials introduce resident engagement best practices
- Perform other duties as requested by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-7 years of progressive experience in campaign management, content production, or client engagement roles in a b2c or b2b2c environment
- Competent in marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and personalization best practices
- Successful track record designing and managing nurture and engagement campaigns that increase product registration and/or usage
- Strong customer-facing skills, capable of quickly developing rapport and managing fluid conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient at campaign measurement and analysis, with experience linking program performance to revenue goals
- Adept communicator who can frame complex issues in simple business terms
- Relationship-oriented collaborator, capable of sustaining project momentum through strong cross functional partnerships
- An obsession with continuous improvement
- Experience in the association management sector a plus
This position may be based remotely with a salary of $75,000 - $90,000. Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters. Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.