Customer Marketing Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We're looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team!
Reporting to our Senior Manager of Customer Marketing, you will take the lead on executing our customer marketing and engagement strategy to increase market leadership. Partnering with our Customer Success and Sales teams, this position will have a real business impact that focuses on promoting adoption, expansion, and community-building among our Mid-Market customer base.
In this role, you will design, launch and optimize adoption and expansion campaigns, while also building out systems to engage our full customer community around peer-learning, advocacy, and networking opportunities. This is a multi-faceted, cross-functional role that’s perfect for someone who loves variety in their day-to-day.
Who will love this job
- An effective communicator - can develop impactful content that simplifies complex processes to be distributed through multiple channels
- A customer advocate - can understand the human elements of marketing and craft strategies from the customers’ perspective and in their voice
- A teammate - thrives in an environment of collaboration and working cross-functionally with various partners to exceed business goals
- A creative thinker - not afraid to step out of the box and propose new, different, and innovative ideas that elevate the team to the next level
- An agile executor - motivated to continually improve the status quo and always up for projects that will help you gain new skills
- A doer - can get things done and loves working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly, and we need a teammate who will too
What you’ll do
- Own and execute multiple customer marketing campaigns with a focus on improving product usage and expansion, while constantly iterating messages and optimizing channels based on performance results
- Dive deep into customer data, using customer metrics to make informed decisions about customer marketing programs
- Scale the Greenhouse customer advocacy program to include gifting, references, referral structures and more
- Partner directly with our awesome Customer Success and Sales teams to help educate customers on the value of Greenhouse, mitigate customer churn, drive account expansions and upsells, and nurture our customer community, while maintaining consensus from internal cross-functional teams
You should have
- Experience in B2B Customer Marketing or Customer Success
- Proven success driving end-to-end customer marketing campaigns or programs that improved customer experience or product usage
- A demonstrated understanding of what it means to cultivate a customer community around shared values and peer-learning
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with online marketing tools and CRM platforms like Marketo, Salesforce, Influitive, Bevy, Gainsight or Totango, a plus
- Experience in SaaS/HR tech, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $90,000 to $110,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**