Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
As the Customer Marketing Manager you will lead marketing and customer success efforts for BombBomb’s mid-market and enterprise customers throughout the retention + expansion phases of the customer lifecycle utilizing account-based marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for initiatives that will nurture relationships within our key customer accounts; driving long-term retention, expansion and upsell efforts. You will create the strategy, operationalize the processes, and work with other departments (CS, Marketing, Product) to execute the day-to-day activities.
Your focus will be on developing a customer marketing strategy, user segmentation and targeting, building nurture programs, tracking and measuring success of those programs, managing marketing assets, testing and experimenting with new channels of customer communications.
What you’ll do...
- Retention + Expansion Initiatives: Develop the strategy + deliverables for how we retain and grow customers in partnership with key stakeholders across customer success, marketing, product, and sales. Supporting CS’s goal to reduce churn.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Support teams and Product Marketing to develop initiatives that drive deeper retention + expansion , and reduce customer churn.
- Target Account Lists: Work with mid-market and enterprise CSM team and AEs, and B2B Marketing Manager to manage and develop customer target account lists. Meet or exceed gross retention and net retention goals. Measure engagement and opportunities - sharing insights with Marketing and BDR team of successful customer groups to support lookalike audience for demand generation outreach + campaigns.
- Customer Journey Map: Working from our Winning By Design playbook, outline how marketing, CS, and sales will orchestrate communication and engagement and note improvements and ideal timing for outreach at various stages.
- Content & Experience Optimization: Audit, develop, and manage Customer Communication programs such as in-person/virtual events, nurture, upsell and retention campaigns, customer groups, product + feature launches, education webinars, email communications, chat experiences, and CS outreach.
- Coordinate with the marketing content team and CS copywriter to develop and manage a library of content that demonstrates customer successes, including video testimonials and case studies.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that tasks and processes are accurate and complete
- Continuous Learning: Taking initiative in learning and implementing new concepts, technologies and/or methods
- Innovation and Creativity: Being imaginative and offering original ideas and concepts
- Teamwork: Works towards common goals effectively by supporting, encouraging, and sharing information with colleagues
- Goal / Results Driven: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
- Planning & Organizing: Establishes appropriate goals and priorities to accomplish objectives
- Adaptability / Flexibility: Agility in adapting to change
- Written Communication Skills: Writing clearly, succinctly and understandably
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years of experience in marketing at a B2B SaaS company - customer marketing experience preferred, product and/or content marketing a major bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Possess a strong understanding of customer mindset, customer empathy and providing superior customer experiences
- Experience in Project Management
- Prior experience creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects, and measure results
- Proficient understanding of CRM systems, particularly Salesforce
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms, particularly Marketo and Qualified
- Proficient understanding of ABM platforms, particularly Terminus
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth