Customer Marketing Manager, expansion at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing.
You will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and will produce work that has visibility at the highest levels of the organization and with customers of all sizes in multiple geographies. The role is based at our Redmond HQ, where you’ll collaborate with people from all functions and with key members of our executive team every day, while working to help our customers, churches, achieve their mission.
- Develop, manage and execute impactful marketing programs in order to support expansion goals of existing customers
- Create and lead strategies to use existing marketing techniques to introduce new products to our customer base
- Develop and launch a customer communication program across our customer base including things like customer advisory boards, customer events, and nurture campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing and success orgs to support goals related to customer product adoption, customer communication, as well as campaigns and programs to support CSMs on retention and upsell goals
- Lead and manage customer campaigns and programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, and nurture campaigns
- Help drive our collateral efforts to produce compelling narratives that engage our customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Execute on customer satisfaction surveys
- Working with Marketing Automation to build out a customer lifecycle of touch points and communications
- Work closely with product team and success teams to surface feedback and drive change in the organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience working in customer marketing
- Experience working with, or in, customer success orgs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or applicable experience
- Comfortable working with data and reporting on performance and impact of campaigns and programs
- Familiar with marketing technology including Salesforce, Marketo, and Pendo
- Experience engaging with customers across geographies and industries, at all levels
- A strong track record of customer-centrism, and ability to apply a customer-first focus from positioning development to go-to-market execution
- Adept at balancing strategy and tactics to drive growth through flawless execution
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at partnering with internal teams and external vendors as needed
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Solid data skills and ability to partner with our analysts and product and engineering teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Refined attention to detail, impressive organizational skills, and an eye for consistency
- Process and metrics driven
Salary Range: Colorado Springs $89k-$114k