Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
In this role you’ll be responsible for growing the usage, spend, and satisfaction of our smaller customers by creating automated growth programs. This role is an even combination of strategy and execution.
- Creating in-platform campaigns to encourage usage, activation, and purchasing of new products
- Work closely with product, implementation, customer support, customer success, customer education, and operations teams to develop programs that increase the usage of our product
- Create content to enable and delight customers
- Develop email campaigns to upsell and cross-sell our SMB customers
- Develop programs to encourage advocacy (referrals, references, online ratings) of our smaller customers
- Explore and develop creative ways to generate leads through advocacy programs
- Use a combination of in platform analytics, customer survey data, and sales data to measure program success
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a growth marketing or customer marketing role with experience running SMB customer programs in SaaS.
- Experience crafting polished messaging to drive customer product usage and retention.
- Experience developing drip campaigns and activation/onboarding campaigns for customers
- Build and execute project plans with a focus on clearly defined partner KPIs
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Analytical, with the ability to create and drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Creative self-starter that imagines and executes successful marketing programs
- Experience using Pendo is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $86,700-$102,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.