Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Angi is looking for a Culture + Engagement Manager to join the People Ops team. At Angi, we are “all about talent” and we “enjoy the journey”. You will help us live up to our values by creating a fun and inclusive environment for our team members to thrive. You will also create the strategy for community involvement and philanthropic giving. Our workforce has shifted significantly over the past year to a hybrid/virtual work environment and we’re looking for someone who can help us engage with our people in new and different ways.
What you’ll do:
- Create a framework for assessing team member engagement & satisfaction, define Angi’s vision for HQ, & lead the programmatic activities to move this forward
- Plan and facilitate engagement activities across Angi.
- Partner closely with the DEI council to offer programs, speakers, webinars, events, etc. that promote diversity, engagement and inclusion.
- Actively identify and roll-out engagement platforms across Angi.
- Facilitate on-site events and activities upon return to the office.
- Manage the community involvement and philanthropic strategy for the organization.
- Act as a resource for smaller groups and teams to plan and facilitate group activities.
- Manage and motivate one direct report on the Culture & Events team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience leading engagement, communication and events in a virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think big and small – strategic, but can manage the details.
- Ability and experience in creating key partnerships and relationships inside and outside an organization.
- People management experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000-$115,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world