90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We are looking for an experienced Cross-Channel Director to develop and manage thoughtful and accountable integrated media strategies on behalf of our enterprise clients. Working in concert with channel specialists you will lead the development and presentation of strategic integrated media recommendations. You are a strategic leader by trade and have a broad understanding of the media landscape, an interest in emerging media channels and an aptitude for identifying the appropriate media opportunities to deliver against client goals.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Plan and manage paid digital campaigns (including strategic campaign development, advertising execution, engagement, managing creative processes, reporting) across all paid channels for complex, global B2B and B2C organizations with multiple business units.
- Collaborate with teams on digital program strategy across paid, owned & earned channels & analytics and own the full Integrated Media plan.
- Provide strategic recommendations & insights from program inception to completion for global B2C & B2B clients across media channels.
- Manage, train & mentor Integrated Media Team strategists across your clients, including developing training/education materials.
- Manage and reconcile large scale budgets across multiple channels.
- Participate in and lead new business pitches by providing an integrated media point of view.
- Collaborate with storytelling and design teams to bring creative concepts to life in creative execution, that drives meaningful business impact.
- Create actionable and meaningful program KPIs and aid in analytics and systems integrations for proper tracking and attribution.
- Work with senior team members to continually develop the agency’s point of view on the role of channels in complex purchase decisions.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of media, agency experience preferred.
- A seasoned professional with demonstrated skill sets for client interaction and communication; able to manage client requests and push back with sound rationale when necessary
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and fuel content strategies.
- Previous management experience.