CRM Marketing Associate at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated CRM Marketing Associate to join our fast growing CRM team at Angi. You’ll be part of a high profile team responsible for building the strategy & execution for all direct to consumer marketing communications (email, push, SMS, etc.) to drive loyalty among homeowners for Angi and HomeAdvisor.
In this role, you will help create personalized 1:1 content, formulate tests, analyze results, and provide recommendations to senior level management. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take Angi’s outbound marketing communications to the next level. You will report to the Senior CRM Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns in alignment with the editorial calendar.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar for newsletter content and identify areas for optimization based on historical performance and trends
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Present results and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis.
- Work with other business departments and agencies including, copywriters, designers, HTML and database developers, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills to target customers based on behaviors and demographics.
- Launch new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
We value diversity: We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world