Corporate Director of Training
AdCellerant is a tech enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experience candidates, that are a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of 41 talented, hard working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
Now active in 5 countries and over 300 markets the AdCellerant team is looking to hire a Vice President/Director of Marketing to help guide the brand through the company’s future business endeavors. The Corporate Director of Training will be responsible for developing, implementing, and training both internal and external team members throughout the AdCellerant footprint. This individual will be a self-starter, hard worker and independent in their work. AdCellerant is focused on growing more than 4x over the next 3 years and the Corporate Director of Training will play a key role in how the company evolves moving forward.
- Strategy: Responsible for devising and implementing a strategic training plan for both internal and external team members.
- Implementation: Responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders to develop training content, materials, videos, courses and more populating the Learning Management Platform for all users.
- Administration: Responsible for administering and monitoring the success of the training strategy for internal and external customers.
- Measurement: Responsible for setting KPI’s and other ways of measuring the success of implementing a training platform and plan for all trainees.
- 5+ years of designing, administering, monitoring, and executing training within a multi-national corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, etc.
- Self-starter and able to find solutions independently while getting buy in from internal stake holders.
- Proficient user of all Microsoft applications.
- Able to travel 1-2x’s month.
- 6+ years of presenting in front of large groups.
AdCellerant offers full time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.