Our Corporate Communications team is made up of a variety of storytellers with a united purpose. They work cross-functionally to convey the DISH story to journalists, colleagues, thought leaders, and industry experts. From media relations to internal message building, they tell DISH's unique story of innovation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We're seeking a creative, enthusiastic, analytical and experienced social media lead who understands that social media management isn't just posting content, it's about creating community. We're looking for someone with flexibility and adaptability to help develop social strategies, manage campaigns, and produce outstanding social media content for key executive influencers and programs that engage customers, prospective customers, employees, and other key audiences.
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Assist in the development and management of day-to-day posting on social media accounts.
- Respond to comments in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep an eye on trending conversation themes, hashtags, and upcoming social holidays to engage with when appropriate.
- Apply social insights, audience insights, personas, messaging and competitive information to inform content production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to brief, concept, create, review, and refine social content assets, ultimately growing pipelines of photos, graphics, videos, carousels, stories, polls, threads, and other content formats designed to engage with our audience.
- Develop and report metrics, and provide concrete suggestions based on the data.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase reach and engagement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Digital Media or a related field.
- 4-8 years of similar experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Professional experience in developing content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Strong social copywriting skills and an ability to iterate quickly based on data, targets, and feedback.
- Expertise using Sprinklr and other industry-standard analytic tools.
- Proficiency in all aspects of social media analytics (listening and measurement).
- Experience in Photoshop, Premiere, and Adobe Creative Cloud or other creator tools is strongly preferred.
- The ability to work with C-suite executives and provide a professional and comfortable atmosphere.
- Up to 20% local travel within the Denver-metro area
- Potential for domestic travel outside of the Denver-metro area
- Flexibility needed to work occasional nights, weekends, and holidays based on influencer availability/preference.
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $95,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.