Corporate Communications Manager
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You will work to build awareness of the Inboxlab and it’s suite of brands, who we are, and how we are disrupting the inbox, carving our own place in the marketplace.
- Manage all media relations, events, public relations, publicity, and corporate communications endeavors.
- Oversee CEO correspondence; Support of public speaking engagements, both internal and external
- Provide oversight and day to day management of CEO blog and social media channels – including developing ‘social media tone of voice’ and driving follower growth and engagement
- Act as the voice of Inboxlab and the CEO, developing and executing a communication strategy/program that is innovative and stands out in a competitive media landscape
- Be both proactive and reactive with media relations, building and nurturing relationships with key media contacts and acting as Inboxlab’s brand spokesperson as needed
- Source and identify events and speaking engagements / public appearances that CEO & Inboxlab should pursue and prioritize
- Assist with internal communications including but not limited to: new hire on-boarding, key business initiatives, company announcements, CEO updates, etc.
- Utilizing exceptional writing skills you will draft communications practicing a high attention to detail and striving for quality
- Future opportunities could include large team events and meetings, public speaking series, product launches, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate development, social media, marketing, PR, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, PR, or a related business field
- A commitment to quality, results, and details, as well as the ability to flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to maintain poise and presence in stressful situations, acting in the best interest of Inboxlab and the CEO
- History building relationships and working successfully with media, specifically in the home, beauty, and lifestyle space
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to prepare presentations and build consensus amongst team members
- Ability to tackle assignments and manage multiple tasks
- You’re self-motivated and proactive
- You have a passion for education and inspiring others