Corporate Communications Analyst I, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a March 21st, 2022 start.
About The Team
Our mission is to centralize and deliver high-quality, strategic operational client communications across the merchant business and be a trusted resource. Our team is focused on the client experience to drive customer loyalty.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in conjunction with our lines of businesses to develop a successful strategic operational communication calendar for customers and maintain success metrics for each
- Write, edit, execute, and send customer communications on strategy and on time
- Ensure brand consistency in image and voice in all communication touch points
- Proactively work with cross-functional/cross-organizational teams to effectively manage customer communication initiatives and objectives
- Support and implement creative processes and solutions for better business outcomes and increase the Company's net promoter score
- Ability to manage processes and programs
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from a related disciple
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent research, writing, and editorial skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex or technical information to the public
- Ability to quickly understand, distill and respond to the needs of our internal clients with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with proven communication planning, execution, and measurement
- Ability to influence and partner within an organization
- High energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the "final mile" of action and outcomes
- Persistent and relationship-focused
- Experience in technical communication
- Ability to operate in ambiguity, handle conflict and successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Digital email skills
- Payments industry experience or knowledge
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.