Copywriter and Content Creation Specialist
As the Copywriter and Content Creation Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead development of compelling copy and content for a variety of marketing initiatives: websites, blog posts, case studies/whitepapers, eBooks, quizzes, emails, landing pages, social media, advertising campaigns, and additional marketing/sales collateral.
- Help refine our brand voice/messaging and maintain consistency of our voice across all marketing efforts both inbound and outbound.
- Develop ways to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through creation of powerful persona-driven content.
- Assist in the development of Channel personas through research, analysis, and interviews.
- Edit all communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product teams on creation of industry and vertical specific content.
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, or English or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.