The Location: US Remote - CO
The Grade: 5 (relevant to internal applicants only)
On the Product Design team, we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We build software solutions that connect data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine best course of action in the present.
Content Strategist, will report to the Director of Marketing for our business line and will be responsible for owning our Partner Marketing strategy. The Content Strategist is not responsible for writing specific content.
- Develop the content strategy by working with our existing content provider partnerships. This role is not responsible for writing the specific content.
- Evaluate our existing partnerships with existing content owners and build an effective, efficient, process driven strategy across our entire partner base
- Actively test marketing strategies to ensure most advantageous to both sides of the partnership, increase ROI and solve for both brands to show up effectively at the right time in the right place
- Navigate our partners needs with those of our own, ensure we are prioritizing and offering marketing that is process based and repeatable, yet unique and current
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand and serve ever-changing partner needs throughout the year
- Work closely alongside our partner communications expert to create a positioning strategy for our marketing partnerships - tiers, when to use them, for who, how, etc.
- Manage a small, scrappy partner marketing team to ensure marketing communications are driving leads and conversion
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of campaign and program management in multi-channel strategy
- Technically-savvy with proven ability to recognize areas of customer value and product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- A collaborative approach to marketing with demonstrated ability to earn trust with business development, marketing, and sales teams across partner organizations.
- Ability to develop creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces the unique differentiation of joint partner solutions.
What's In It For You
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $51,065. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.