Content Specialist at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Content Specialists help create and maintain stand-out online listings for vacation rental homes in the Evolve Network. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and maneuvering dynamic, high-performing copy that accurately depicts each property's most attractive attributes, as well as building the "nuts and bolts" of each listing, such as fee and amenity structures.
The right candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely organized and is able to work both independently and collaboratively. The perfect left brain/right brain mix will do very well in this creative, yet detail-oriented role.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience working with a high-growth company. If you are interested in growing your content marketing career while also being immersed in business processes, this is the job for you! To check out some examples of our current vacation rental listings, please visit our "Travel with Us" page.
What you'll do:
- Write and edit creative, strategic copy marketing Evolve properties to travelers
- Accommodate owner requests without sacrificing quality or brand standards
- Capture every detail of new homes added to the Evolve Network
- Work efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Perform market & SEO analysis ensuring stand-out listings
- Adapt to rapidly changing priorities and processes based on current needs
- Execute frequent cross-team communication in consultative situations
- Edit content on existing listings, based on property changes & owner requests
- Carry out shifting content initiatives based on current needs
What makes you a great fit:
- 4-year undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years copywriting or creative writing experience
- Strong project management and time management abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player mentality & ability to adapt to change
- Highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the spelling error in the previous bullet point
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, compensation is based on a base hourly pay. Our base pay range is $38,500 - $45,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($18.51- $19.71). This role will also be eligible to receive a variable monthly bonus based on individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status