Content Specialist at RingCentral
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Marketing
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $500M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 2 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Content Specialist to join RingCentral's award-winning channel programs team! You will use your superior copy writing skills and creativity to create marketing communications and assets that drive ideal behaviors, capture attention, and build loyalty among RingCentral's global partner base.
- Develop content for email campaigns and online deliverables such as newsletters, landing pages, event invites, marketing collateral, and web banners
- Prepare social media conversations and content for various outlets
- Create blog materials and industry thought leadership content
- Proofread and copy edit copy to ensure proper grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone
- Manage the PR relationship for the channel team, including award applications and press releases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, English, marketing or related field
- 3+ years' experience developing content for a B2B technology company or content marketing agency
- Familiarity with social media platforms business use, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Strong track record of building engaging content in multiple formats
- Professional proof-reading, grammatical and editing experience
- Have a knack for messaging consistency and style
- Ability to generate creative ideas to drive PR/social media programs
- Skilled at creating individualized value propositions to garner thought leadership, speaking engagements, awards and industry recognition
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency; thrives in fast-paced environments
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.