Job Type: Part time / 30 hours per week
Location: Denver, CO or remote
Department: Channel Marketing
RingCentral is the industry leader in the fast-growing global cloud communications and collaboration market, with 350,000 businesses worldwide using our service. We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented, and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
This is an amazing part time opportunity for a Content Specialist to join RingCentral's award-winning channel programs team! You will use your superior copy writing skills and creativity to create marketing communications and assets that drive ideal behaviors, capture attention, and build loyalty among RingCentral's global partner base.
- Develop concept, creativity and content related to email campaigns and online deliverables such as newsletters, landing pages, event invites, marketing collateral, and web banners
- Prepare social media conversations and content for various outlets
- Create blog materials and industry thought leadership content
- Provide graphic design and campaign creation to visually support messaging and creative themes
- Proofread and copy edit your own copy and that of others to ensure proper grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, English, marketing or related field
- 5+ years' experience developing content for a B2B technology company or content marketing agency
- Strong track record of building engaging content in multiple formats
- Professional proof-reading, grammatical and editing experience
- Have a knack for messaging consistency and style
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency; thrives in fast-paced environments
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.